TODAY IN THE CLOSET:

FRIDAY FINDS:  Beauty buys - 10 under $10

Here is a great little secret of hair and makeup professionals. It's called a Spin Pin and lets you create a chic updo like this in minutes.  You just make a ponytail, twist and screw the pin into your twisted hair.  It comes in different hair shades too.  An instant chic salon updo for $6.29

                                                   


Love these Dr. Scholl's foldable flats, best $9.99 you'll ever spend if you spend your days in heels like me. Stash them in your purse for when you have to walk an unexpected few blocks or slip them on for the ride home at the end of the day.  A treat for your feet.

                                    
 St. Ives Apricot Gentle Scrub $3.49                         Burt's Bees Hibiscus Tinted Lip Balm $7


 Fedoras - Style and Sun Protection




EZ to use, make sure you exfoliate first.

.Sonia Kashuk Skin Tint $12.99
OK, so this is over $10 but I had to include it. A friend raved about this product to me at the beginning of the summer and I bought it being sceptical about a tinted moisturizer that actually has good coverage. It's now replaced my foundation and I'm going to use it year round.  I love it! It has a SPF 15, it's light, smooth and it covers!

Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo $4.79

I may be dating myself but remember Psssst? If you have never used a dry shampoo you have to try this.  Let's face it there are days when our hair is just not perfect and you can't sit at work all day in a hat so spray, brush, fluff and go!

Get Your Bargain On! Beauty Style
xoxo
Julie