TODAY IN THE CLOSET:

I'm so excited to announce that I will be hosting the Los Angeles Tranquility Pop Up Tour in my very own backyard!  October 26, 2013 from 2 - 5. What is the Tranquility Pop Up Tour?  Well, I'm so glad you asked, click here and find out!
If you do not follow or have never heard of one of my favorite authors, bloggers, eco fashion designers, yoga master, and major do-gooder, let me introduce you to Kimberly Wilson.

Once upon a time I was browsing Barnes & Noble and a book called Hip Tranquil Chick caught my eye.  Of course it did, it was pink and leopard.  This was Kimberly's first book and my introduction to her world of yoga, entrepreneurship, philanthropy and all around inspiration, sprinkled with daily doses of tranquility and sparkles. Naturally, I snagged it immediately. Hellooo ~ pink and leopard!

Then came her second book, Tranquilista, Mastering The Art of Enlightened Work and Mindful Play. I read it  ~ over and over.  After hearing all my life that I do too much, here is someone saying, and doing more, more, more! YAY for us over achievers! 

Since then I've been inspired by Kimberly's life lessons, travels and continued doses of tranquility.  I can't wait to read her new book Tranquilologie, A DIY Guide To Everyday Tranquility.

Although I have yet to get to Tranquil Space for a yoga class, (it's on my travel list), I've seen Kimberly in Los Angeles, dragged my husband, and our luggage, to a book tour stop somewhere in San Antonio, TX on our way to the airport, listened to pod casts, became addicted to reading her blog posts, participated in seasonal phone classes and even had a personal mentoring session. (OK, I'm a fan.)  So when Kimberly and Le Beau put out a request for hosts in the different cities for their upcoming tour I could not respond fast enough. Pick me, pick me!

Oh and I had to keep a promise to my dog Daisy that some day she would get to meet Louis the Pug. No, seriously!

So that's my story of how this came to be for me and here is Kimberlys' story of what this tour is all about for her. So, if you are in Los Angeles, I hope you will buy a ticket, it will be awesome!  And I look forward to meeting you!