TODAY IN THE CLOSET:

Happy Fab Finds Black Friday! The weather was good to us yesterday so it was Thanksgiving Al Fresco as planned. I loved changing it up this year, making it a bit more fabulous.

Before I get to my fab finds, I wanted to share a few pics from the day.  Talk about turning something from drab to fab take a look at this veggie platter made by my girlfriend and her niece.  I had e mailed her a picture of a veggie platter like this from Pinterest as a joke since she was bringing the veggies and dip and she's not a fancy schmancy cook. They surprised me and did it! The best part was they didn't know how to make the eyes stay on so they nailed them into the squash. Instructions to guests, do not eat the squash!


  Big thank you to my sister-in-law for all the candles! 
Never underestimate the ambiance.

It's that time of year when everything I touch is sparkly and/or embellished. These fab finds, a dress/tunic  with rhinestone collar from Ross, a steal at $13.99 and a jacket from H&M with embellished sleeves on sale for $39.
If you're shopping on line today check out theses fab finds. 

Donavon Bentley if you're looking for classic with an edge.

Save 25% on all Donavon Bentley purchases from now until Dec 1st at 11:00 PM use code GOBBLEGOBBLE at check out.
  
Laurie J Designs for sophisticated timeless jewelry.


TranquiliT for chic and easy lifestyle clothing. 25% off through December 1st use code GRATITUDE at check out.


Happy Shopping!